The Mulberry College of Education
We know students achieve better when the staff around them are motivated and highly qualified. The Mulberry College of Education was established to make this a reality for everyone working with us by providing a rich culture of professional learning, reflective practice and self-evaluation.
Our ethos of life-long learning is not just for students. We are committed to encouraging teaching and support staff to engage in professional dialogue about learning; we promote collaboration, experimentation and research into how we can best serve the needs of our students.
We support staff to focus on solutions, remove barriers and inject life into learning by using resources differently, trialling alternative environments for learning and by utilising different styles and structures.
What Mulberry College of Education offers:
- Development of Trust-wide subject-specific and classroom pedagogy and practice
- Deployment of Leading Practitioners to support improvement across the Trust
- ITT and NQT induction across the Trust
- Leadership programmes across the Trust
- Training for headship
- Trust-wide CPD and training for support staff and executive officers
- External partnership – City Excellence in Teaching, Challenge Partners, Tower Hamlets Education Partnership, UCL Centre of Holocaust Education (Mulberry School for Girls is a Beacon School)
- Fetch Me a Pen